D2 COILOVERS VOLVO V40 (1995-2004)
The D2 Street (RS) Series suspension kit is the most popular coilover. Featuring a 36-way damping and rebound adjustable monotube design, Street coilovers are perfect for the modified street car that also sees occasional track days. This coilover has separate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal suspension tuning while maintaining full strut travel at all times.
Product Code D-VL-06-STREET Car Brand Volvo Car Model V40 Car Year 1995-2004 Coilover Type Street Front Top Mount P+R Adjustable Rear Top Mount A (Aluminum) Spring rate Front 7,5 Spring rate Rear 5,3 Front Replacement Strut C Rear Replacement Strut F Contents 4 coilovers, front and rear Warranty 3 year warranty
Street Coilover Suspension Kit
- 36 different damping adjustments
- Use SAE9254 materials for spring to avoid changing shape and 6061 aluminium to avoid the rusty when it snows.
- To adjust the bottom mount to reach the ride height desired and no need to compress the spring.
- Use the spring bearing to avoid the unusual sound when turning the steering wheel.
- The ride height can be dropped 60mm~100mm from OE ride height.
- If there is no application desired, we can customize the coilover for you to meet the requirements.
- All applications listed on our website are for 2WD model unless we specify 4WD.
- The "model year" defined for each application on our website might be different to the ones in each country; therefore, please confirm the "production years" with us if you cannot make sure