Once applied, your surface will gain beneficial effects, such as:
- Hydrophobic surfaces repel water, so forget the worry of driving your vehicle in the rain with such protection.
- The high resistance saves you a lot of time when it comes to washing your vehicle. Nothing can stick to the vehicle like it would on normal lacquer, dirt and grime will fly off with ease.
- Other factors such as bird droppings, UV rays, salts and road tar become a forgotten problem. Your paint and lacquer is guarded while Diamond Tech Ceramic protects and preserves a mirror finish.
- The 1 micrometre of ceramic has outstanding properties. One that stands out from the others is the high shine formed after application. Diamond Tech Ceramic adds intense depth and gloss to reflective surfaces.
We had the option of protecting a vehicle and leaving it in a safe garage for 10 years, then claiming that our product has a guaranteed 10 year warranty.
Instead we like to be up front, Diamond Tech Ceramic will last you 15,000-25,000 miles depending on how well you maintain it.
Diamond Tech Ceramic is NOT scratch resistant, though tested and proven to have no damage from a 9H pencil. You should still safely wash the vehicle and avoid abrasive substances to maintain the protection. The main bonus is the time you save during your washes and the time you save between them, this doesn’t mean you’ll never have to wash your car again.
You don’t have to be an expert to apply this tool, but it does help to have an understanding of detailing and vehicle paint beforehand, however. Diamond Tech Ceramic is designed specially for easy application, requiring only 1 nano-coating of application it forms and crystallises itself. You only need to even it out with a microfibre buffing (2 layers are optional and will produce slightly better results)
- 50ml of Diamond Tech Ceramic (enough to coat 3 sedan size vehicles) with a drip cap.
- 2 microfibre towels with long and short hairs, allowing for a soft and absorbent material.
- Soft pad with side cuts for easier application cloth support.
- 3 application cloths.
- 2 pairs of protective gloves.
- Application manual.