MTS-TECHNIK BMW E21 3 SERIES (51mm column)
Coilover Kit MTS Technik for BMW 3 Series / E21
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- The possibility of additional adjustment not only the height, but also the angle of the wheel position relative to the body.
- Coilover Kit includes springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sports springs industry.
- Innovative hexaCOIL spring perch, significantly increasing the comfort of suspension height adjustment.
- Additional height adjustment at the bottom mounting, allowing the car's height reduction to be changed, without interfering with the spring operation characteristics.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Part.NO MTSGWBM17
Axle Load FA:
Axle Load RA:
strut diameter at the front axle of 51 mm
BMW 3 Series E21 (front Column diameter 51mm) 315 / 316 / 318 / 318i / 320 / 320i / 323i (10/1976 – 10/1982)
2 Year warranty
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing).
3 - Independent height adjustment at the lower brackets on the front dampers.
4 - Independent height adjustment at the lower brackets on the rear dampers.
5 - Set includes 2x upper "camber plates" on the front axle.
6 - The installation requires the use of OE front struts - they should be cut and welded as described in the attached manual.