MTS-TECHNIK BMW E34 / 5 SERIES S
Coilover Kit Sport BMW 5 Series / E34
Coilover Kit Sport MTS Technik for BMW 5 Series / E34, lowering the front axle between 20 - 95 mm, and rear between 20 - 85 mm. Dedicated for the years of: 01/88 - 12/95, for the engine version: 518i / 520i / 525i / 530i / 535i / 540i / 524td / 525tds / M5.
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Coilover Kit includes springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sports springs industry.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- The possibility of additional adjustment not only the height, but also the angle of the wheel position relative to the body.
- Part.NO MTSGWBM14-S
5 Series / E34
518i / 520i / 525i / 530i / 535i / 540i / 524td / 525tds / M5
01/88 - 12/95
Series: sport Max. Axle Load FA:
Max. Axle Load RA:
20 - 95 mm
20 - 85 mm
Instruction: Instruction Installation manual: Installation manual TUV Certificate: TUV Certificate
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing).
3 - Not for 4x4.
4 - Only for vehicles without NIVO / OEM pneumatic suspension.
5 - If the vehicle is equipped with a stock sport suspension, the lowering mentioned in this catalogue will be relatively lower.
6 - During the installation of suspension set the clearance between tire/rim and suspension strut shall be checked. The minimum allowed gap is 5mm (0,2 inch). Otherwise use certificated wheel spacers.
7 - Independent height adjustment at the lower brackets on the front dampers.
8 - Set includes 2x upper "camber plates" on the front axle.
9 - The installation requires the use of OE front struts - they should be cut and welded as described in the attached manual.