MTS-TECHNIK BMW E30 / 3 SERIES (51mm column)
Coilover Kit Comfort BMW 3 Series / E30
Coilover Kit Comfort MTS Technik for BMW 3 Series / E30 , lowering the front axle between 25 - 90 mm, and rear between 25 - 60 mm.
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Coilover Kit includes springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sports springs industry.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- The possibility of additional adjustment not only the height, but also the angle of the wheel position relative to the body.
- Part.NO MTSGWBM11-C
3 Series / E30
11/82 - 01/91
Series: comfort Max. Axle Load FA:
Max. Axle Load RA:
25 - 90 mm
25 - 60 mm
strut diameter at the front axle of 51 mm
Instruction: Instruction Installation manual: Installation manual TUV Certificate: TUV Certificate
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing on the front, dampers, springs and height adjustable elements on the rear).
3 - Not for 4x4.
4 - If the vehicle is equipped with a stock sport suspension, the lowering mentioned in this catalogue will be relatively lower.
5 - During the installation of suspension set the clearance between tire/rim and suspension strut shall be checked. The minimum allowed gap is 5mm (0,2 inch). Otherwise use certificated wheel spacers.
6 - Independent height adjustment at the lower brackets on the front dampers.
7 - Set includes 2x upper "camber plates" on the front axle.
8 - The installation requires the use of OE front struts - they should be cut and welded as described in the attached manual.
9 - Including M-Technik.