MTS-TECHNIK BMW E39 / 5 SERIES SEDAN S
Coilover Kit Sport BMW 5 Series / E39 Sedan
Coilover Kit Sport MTS Technik for BMW 5 Series / E39 Sedan, lowering the front axle between 20 - 70 mm, and rear between 30 - 120 mm. Dedicated for the years of: 11/95 - 06/03, for the engine version: 520i / 523i / 525i / 528i / 530i / 535i / 540i / M5 / 520d / 525d / 525td / 525tds / 530d.
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Coilover Kit includes springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sports springs industry.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Part.NO MTSGWBM04 -S
5 Series / E39 Sedan
520i / 523i / 525i / 528i / 530i / 535i / 540i / M5 / 520d / 525d / 525td / 525tds / 530d
11/95 - 06/03
Series: sport Max. Axle Load FA:
Max. Axle Load RA:
20 - 70 mm
30 - 120 mm
Instruction: Instruction Installation manual: Installation manual
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing).
3 - Not for 4x4.
4 - Only for vehicles without NIVO / OEM pneumatic suspension.
5 - Only for vehicles without EDC.
6 - If the vehicle is equipped with a stock sport suspension, the lowering mentioned in this catalogue will be relatively lower.
7 - During the installation of suspension set the clearance between tire/rim and suspension strut shall be checked. The minimum allowed gap is 5mm (0,2 inch). Otherwise use certificated wheel spacers.
8 - Vehicles equipped with EDC and / or V8 engines will need additional OE parts. FRONT AXLE: dome bearing (BMW part: 31331091709), washer (BMW part: 31331116983), sealing washer (BMW part: 31331110196). REAR AXLE: supporting bearing (BMW part: 33521091710), supporting pot (BMW part: 33521090282), washer (BMW part: 33521092986), dust cover (BMW part: 31331137932), bumpstop (BMW part: 33531091031).