MTS-TECHNIK BMW E91/E93 3 SERIES
Coilover Kit MTS Technik for BMW 3 Series / E91/E93
- Coilover Kit Comfort MTS Technik for BMW 3 Series / E91/E93, lowering the front axle between 20 - 50 mm, and rear between 30 - 65 mm. Dedicated for the years of: 2005 - 02/12, for the engine version: 316i / 318i / 320i / 323i / 325i / 330i / 335i / 316d / 318d / 320d / 325d / 330d / 335d.
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Coilover Kit includes springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sports springs industry.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Part.NO MTSGWBM13-C
E91 / E93
316i / 318i / 320i / 323i / 325i / 330i / 335i / 316d / 318d / 320d / 325d / 330d / 335d
2005 - 02/12
Series: comfort Max. Axle Load FA:
Max. Axle Load RA:
20 - 50 mm
30 - 65 mm
Instruction: Instruction Installation manual: Installation manual TUV Certificate: TUV Certificate
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing on the front, dampers, springs and height adjustable elements on the rear).
3 - Not for 4x4.
4 - Only for vehicles without NIVO / OEM pneumatic suspension.
5 - If the vehicle is equipped with a stock sport suspension, the lowering mentioned in this catalogue will be relatively lower.
6 - During the installation of suspension set the clearance between tire/rim and suspension strut shall be checked. The minimum allowed gap is 5mm (0,2 inch). Otherwise use certificated wheel spacers.
7 - In some cases additional OE-parts for the installation of the suspension components are required. Those are not included in the set.
8 - Including M-Technik.