MTS-TECHNIK VW GOLF MK IV
Coilover Kit MTS Technik for Volkswagen Golf IV
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Coilover Kit includes springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sports springs industry.
- Innovative hexaCOIL spring perch, significantly increasing the comfort of suspension height adjustment.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Part.NO MTSGWVW10
Axle Load FA:
Axle Load RA:
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK IV. All Engines Excl. 4MOTION (09/1997 – 09/2006)
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK IV COMBI. All Engines Excl. 4MOTION (09/1997 – 09/2006)
2 Year warranty
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing on the front, dampers, springs and height adjustable elements on the rear).
3 - Stabiliser bars available seperatly.
4 - Stabiliser bars have to be changed if lowered more than 40mm.
5 - If the right drive shaft diameter of more than 42 mm, the maximum lowering mentioned in the catalogue is reduced by 15 mm.
6 - Not for 4x4.