MTS-TECHNIK VW GOLF MK V
Coilover Kit MTS Technik for Volkswagen Golf V Hatchback
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Innovative hexaCOIL spring perch, significantly increasing the comfort of suspension height adjustment.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Part.NO MTSGWVW31
Axle Load FA:
Axle Load RA:
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK V HATCHBACK. All Engines.(10/2003- )
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK V PLUS. All Engines. (10/2003- )
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK V COMBI. All Engines. (10/2003- )
2 Year warranty
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing on the front, dampers, springs and height adjustable elements on the rear).
3 - In some cases it might be necessary to dismount the rear adjustment to achieve the maximum lowering.