MTS-TECHNIK VW PASSAT B3 / B4 SYNCRO
Coilover Kit MTS Technik for Volkswagen Passat B3 Kombi
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Coilover Kit includes springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sports springs industry.
- Innovative hexaCOIL spring perch, significantly increasing the comfort of suspension height adjustment.
- Additional height adjustment at the bottom mounting, allowing the car's height reduction to be changed, without interfering with the spring operation characteristics.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Part.NO MTSGWVW44
Axle Load FA:
Axle Load RA:
VOLKSWAGEN Passat B3 Sedan. All Engines with SYNCRO (1987 – 1997)
VOLKSWAGEN Passat B3 Caravan. All Engines with SYNCRO (1987 – 1997)
VOLKSWAGEN Passat B4 Sedan. All Engines with SYNCRO (1987 – 1997)
VOLKSWAGEN Passat B4 Caravan. All Engines with SYNCRO (1987 – 1997)
2 Year warranty
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing).
27 - Independent height adjustment at the lower brackets on the rear dampers.