MTS-TECHNIK VW PASSAT B5 / B5FL
Coilover Kit MTS Technik for Volkswagen Passat B5 Sedan
- Coilover Kit includes springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sports springs industry.
- Innovative hexaCOIL spring perch, significantly increasing the comfort of suspension height adjustment. Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work. The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Part.NO MTSGWVAU39
Axle Load FA:
Axle Load RA:
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT B5 SEDAN. All Engines Excl. 4MOTION (10/1996 – 03/2005)
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT B5 COMBI. All Engines Excl. 4MOTION (10/1996 – 03/2005)
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT B5FL SEDAN. All Engines Excl. 4MOTION (10/1996 – 03/2005)
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT B5FL COMBI. All Engines Excl. 4MOTION (10/1996 – 03/2005)
2 Year warranty
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing on the front, dampers, springs and height adjustable elements on the rear).
3 - Not for 4x4.
4 - Only for vehicles without NIVO / OEM pneumatic suspension.