MTS-TECHNIK VW SCIROCCO MK III / STREET
Coilover Kit Street MTS Technik for Volkswagen Scirocco III, lowering both axles between 25 - 50 mm. Dedicated for the years of: 05/08 - 11/17, for the engine version: 1.4TSI / 2.0TSI / 2.0R / 2.0TDI .
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Innovative hexaCOIL spring perch, significantly increasing the comfort of suspension height adjustment.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Coilover springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sport springs industry.
1.4TSI / 2.0TSI / 2.0R / 2.0TDI
05/08 - 11/17
Series: street Max. Axle Load FA:
1000 - 1090 kg
Max. Axle Load RA:
25 - 50 mm
25 - 50 mm
Instruction: Instruction Installation manual: Installation manual TUV Certificate: TUV Certificate
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing on the front, dampers, springs and height adjustable elements on the rear).
3 - If the vehicle is equipped with a stock sport suspension, the lowering mentioned in this catalogue will be relatively lower.
4 - During the installation of suspension set the clearance between tire/rim and suspension strut shall be checked. The minimum allowed gap is 5mm (0,2 inch). Otherwise use certificated wheel spacers.
5 - In some cases it might be necessary to dismount the rear adjustment to achieve the maximum lowering.
6 - Rear thread adjustment block is mounted on the top.