MTS TECHNIK AUDI A6 / C5 QUATTRO
- Coilover Kit includes springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sports springs industry.
- Innovative hexaCOIL spring perch, significantly increasing the comfort of suspension height adjustment.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Part.NO MTSGWAU28
Axle Load FA:
1101 - 1350 kg
Axle Load RA:
Model: A6 C5 Sedan / Avant
Engine: 1.8T Quattro / 2.4 Quattro / 2.7T Quattro / 2.8 Quattro / 3.0 Quattro / 3.7 Quattro / 4.2 Quattro / S6 Quattro / RS6 Quattro / 2.5TDI Quattro
Year: 01/97 - 12/04
2 Year warranty
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing).
3 - Only for vehicles without NIVO / OEM pneumatic suspension.
4 - If the vehicle is equipped with a stock sport suspension, the lowering mentioned in this catalogue will be relatively lower.