MTS-TECHNIK AUDI A4 / B6
Coilover Kit MTS Technik for Audi A4 B6 Kombi
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Coilover Kit includes springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sports springs industry.
- Innovative hexaCOIL spring perch, significantly increasing the comfort of suspension height adjustment.
- Additional height adjustment at the bottom mounting, allowing the car's height reduction to be changed, without interfering with the spring operation characteristics.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Part.NO MTSGWAU03
Axle Load FA:
Axle Load RA:
AUDI A4 B6 Sedan 8E2 - (11/00 - 12/04), for the engine version: 1.8T Quattro / 2.0FSI Quattro / 2.0TFSI Quattro / 3.0 Quattro / 1.9TDI Quattro / 2.0TDI Quattro / 2.5TDI Quattro / 3.0TDI Quattro.
AUDI A4 B6 Avavnt 8E5 - 1.6 / 1.8T / 2.0 / 2.0FSI / 2.0TFSI / 2.4 / 3.0 / 1.9TDI / 2.0TDI / 2.5TDI / 2.7TDI (excl. quattro) ( 04/2001 - 12/2004 )
AUDI A4 B6/B7 Cabriolet 8H7/8HE - 1.8 / 1.8T / 2.0 / 2.4 / 3.0 / 2.0TDI / 2.5TDI (excl. quattro) ( 04/2002 - 03/2009 )
2 Year warranty
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing on the front, dampers, springs and height adjustable elements on the rear).
3 - Only for vehicles without NIVO / OEM pneumatic suspension.
4 - While installing the suspension with original wheels and tyres, wheelspacers might be necessary.
5 - In some cases additional OE-parts for the installation of the suspension components are required. Those are not included in the set.