MTS TECHNIK LOWERING KIT MERCEDES-BENZ SEDAN (W124)
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- The same lowering for both axles maximizes driving precision and guarantees a sporty look without sacrificing comfort.
Axle Load FA:
Axle Load RA:
Mercedes-Benz Sedan (W124) 300E-24 / 320E / 320E-24 / 300TD
Year: 12/84 - 08/93
2 Year warranty
1 - Not suitable for 4WD (four-wheel drive) cars.
2 - Mounting instructions for W201/202/123/124/126: Max. lowerering is obtained by using single points (single stud) spring rubber bases on the front and rear axles. In case, the 3 point or 4 point rubber bases installed by the manufacturer have to be exchanged accordingly (spare part available from DB agents) in case of corresponding accessories, as automatic shifting, air conditioning etc. However on the front the 3 point or 4point rubber bases must always be used in case of trailer operation (trailer couping) on the rear axle, 3 point rubber basses must always be used.
3 - We recommend to use shortend shock absorbers for this set.