MTS TECHNIK MAZDA 3 / HATCHBACK (BK)
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Coilover Kit includes springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sports springs industry.
- Innovative hexaCOIL spring perch, significantly increasing the comfort of suspension height adjustment.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Part.NO MTSGWFO01
Max. Axle Load FA:
Max. Axle Load RA:
Model: 3 I Hatchback (BK)
Engine: 1.4 / 1.6 / 2.0 / 1.6CD / 1.6Di Turbo / 2.0CD
Year: 10/03 - 12/09
2 Year warranty
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing on the front, dampers, springs and height adjustable elements on the rear).
3 - Rear thread adjustment block is mounted on the top.
49 - Excl. MPS.