MTS TECHNIK MAZDA MX5 II (NB) S
Coilover Kit Sport Mazda MX-5 II (NB)
Coilover Kit Sport MTS Technik for Mazda MX-5 II (NB), lowering the front axle between 10 - 60 mm, and rear between 45 - 85 mm. Dedicated for the years of: 01/98 - 10/05, for the engine version: 1.6 / 1.8.
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Coilover Kit includes springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sports springs industry.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Part.NO MTSGWMA02-S
MX-5 II (NB)
1.6 / 1.8
01/98 - 10/05
Series: sport Max. Axle Load FA:
Max. Axle Load RA:
10 - 60 mm
45 - 85 mm
Instruction: Instruction Installation manual: Installation manual
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing).
3 - If the vehicle is equipped with a stock sport suspension, the lowering mentioned in this catalogue will be relatively lower.
4 - During the installation of suspension set the clearance between tire/rim and suspension strut shall be checked. The minimum allowed gap is 5mm (0,2 inch). Otherwise use certificated wheel spacers.