MTS TECHNIK MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS (W124) SEDAN
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Innovative hexaCOIL spring perch, significantly increasing the comfort of suspension height adjustment.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Part.NO MTSGWMB01
Axle Load FA:
Axle Load RA:
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan (W124) E200 / E220 / E280 / E320 / E200D / E230D / E250D / E250TD / E300D / E300TD
Year: 02/93 - 06/96
2 Year warranty
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Not for 4x4.
3 - Only for vehicles without NIVO / OEM pneumatic suspension.
4 - Front and rear height adjustable axle (front and rear springs with height adjustment element + shock absorbers).
5 - Rear thread adjustment block is mounted on the bottom.
6 - Front thread adjustment block is mounted on the top.
7 - Excl. AMG.