MTS TECHNIK VOLVO S70 / STREET
Coilover Kit Street MTS Technik for Volvo S70, lowering both axles between 20 - 60 mm. Dedicated for the years of: 11/96 - 11/00, for the engine version: 2.0 / 2.0T / 2.3 T5 / 2.4 / 2.4T / 2.5TDI.
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Innovative hexaCOIL spring perch, significantly increasing the comfort of suspension height adjustment.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Coilover springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sport springs industry.
2.0 / 2.0T / 2.3 T5 / 2.4 / 2.4T / 2.5TDI
11/96 - 11/00
Series: street Max. Axle Load FA:
Max. Axle Load RA:
20 - 60 mm
20 - 60 mm
Instruction: Instruction Installation manual: Installation manual
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing on the front, dampers, springs and height adjustable elements on the rear).
3 - Not for 4x4.
4 - Only for vehicles without NIVO / OEM pneumatic suspension.
5 - Rear thread adjustment block is mounted on the bottom.