MTS-TECHNIK VW GOLF MK VII
Coilover Kit MTS Technik for Volkswagen Golf VII Hatchback
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Coilover Kit includes springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sports springs industry.
- Innovative hexaCOIL spring perch, significantly increasing the comfort of suspension height adjustment.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Part.NO MTSGWVW53
Multilink rear suspension
Axle Load FA:
Axle Load RA:
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK VII HATCHBACK. All Engines. ( 08/2012 - )
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK VII COMBI. All Engines. ( 04/2013 - )
2 Year warranty
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing on the front, dampers, springs and height adjustable elements on the rear).
3 - Rear thread adjustment block is mounted on the top.
4 - Installation is also possible for vehicles with electronic damping force adjustment. The electronic system must be deactivated in this case. If you do not want to see a suspension error, use MTS Warning Canceller. Ask the seller for details.
5 - Only suitable for multilink suspension.