MTS TECHNIK VW TRANSPORTER T6
Coilover Kit Street MTS Technik for Volkswagen Transporter T6, lowering the front axle between 30 - 70 mm, and rear between 30 - 60 mm. Dedicated for the years of: 04/15 -, for the engine version: 2.0 TSI / 2.0 TSI 4motion / 2.0TDI / 2.0TDI 4motion .
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the "foaming" effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Innovative hexaCOIL spring perch, significantly increasing the comfort of suspension height adjustment.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Coilover springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sport springs industry.
2.0 TSI / 2.0 TSI 4motion / 2.0TDI / 2.0TDI 4motion
Series: street Max. Axle Load FA:
Max. Axle Load RA:
30 - 70 mm
30 - 60 mm
Instruction: Instruction Installation manual: Installation manual TUV Certificate: TUV Certificate
1 - When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
2 - Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing on the front, dampers, springs and height adjustable elements on the rear).
3 - Rear thread adjustment block is mounted on the top.
4 - Models with circular steering knuckle mounting.