- Dissolves ferrous contamination, including rust spots.
- When the product begins to react with ferrous contaminants, it gives the "bleeding effect"
- pH neutral
- Decontamination product for paint and glass surfaces
- Ready to use
- Non-contact application
- Safe for all surfaces if used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations
Instructions for use:
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Deironizer should be applied to a clean surface! If applied to a dirty paint, the product may not perform as desired!
Apply a thin even layer on the surface to be decontaminated.
- Depending on the level of contamination, leave the product to dwell on the paint from 15 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat these steps if necessary.