ALFA ROMEO BRERA SPOILER CAP
SPOILER CAP ALFA ROMEO BRERA
fits: Alfa Romeo Brera 2005-2010
TYPE OF BODY: SEDAN
- Product made of ABS
- The spoiler overlay is available in 3 types of structure: texture, gloss, and imitation carbon fiber
- Only one of the sides (outer side) is covered with the selected structure
- The inside of the overlay and its finishes are matt
- Each overlay on the inside has a 3M acrylic double-sided acrylic tape on which it is mounted.
- Gloss and imitation carbon fiber are protected with a protective foil
- Has UV protection
- Does not require painting (If you choose to paint an item, it is necessary to apply primer before painting.)
Diffuser production is a complex process. The final stage of the production is the manual processing of products and their finishing. This demonstrates the care and accuracy of our elements. Furthermore, the quality control of our products made just before sending them ensures that the defective products are eliminated to a considerable degree.
The material from which our products are manufactured - ABS was created specifically for use in the automotive industry.
ABS is used in production of factory bumpers and other body parts of the car and these products are characterized with increased strength and flexibility.
The proof of the quality of the manufactured products is the TÜV certificate.
It confirms the material from which they are manufactured and the TÜV TAILEGUTACHTEN / ABE for the selected products.
The product that holds the certificate is marked with a red tag above the product code.
- After the final treatment of the product, a sticker with the TÜV certificate number is affixed and a suitable kit is selected.
- The finished set is protected in foil with our company logo and then packed into a shipping carton.
- In our offer we also have self-adhesive decorative strips to further enhance the appearance of the diffuser. These stickers are rolled into a roll and are designed for self assembly.
- They can be ordered with the diffuser by selecting the appropriate variant available at the product.
- When installing the diffuser into the car, you may need to use an adhesive. In this case, we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive (self-adhesive).
- Both assembly of the stickers and assembly of the car diffuser itself should be preceded by proper preparation of the surface of the product and the car body.
- Installation should begin with trying on the products to the car
- Installation requires 4 to 10 holes with a diameter of 6mm in the underside of the rear bumper (Holes should be spread evenly)
- Before installing, remove the protective foil from the diffuser
- Installation requires proper preparation of the surface of the product and the car body. When using glue (we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive) or tape (we recommend using 3M acrylic double-sided adhesive tape) as an additional adhesive between the elements, the gluing surface must be previously matted and degreased with an aggressive solvent. After applying the glue the binding time is 24h - the car should not be used at this time.
This product has been TUV MATERIALGUTACHTEN certified (TUV certify for material).
PRODUCT ON ORDER, PLEASE ASK ABOUT DELIVERY TIME. PRICE FOR GLOSS BLACK MATERIAL.
IF YOU WANT THIS PART MADE FROM TEXTURED ABS PLASTIC OR CARBON LOOK, PLEASE CONTACT VIA E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alfa Romeo Brera 2005-2010